Luxury and space, peace and entertainment
Bed & Breakfast
Luxury room, maximum 6 guests
Private entrance and garden, separate bedroom
A modern, luxurious apartment, located in a quiet environment, right next to the Efteling and within walking distance of the woods
The luxurious and comfortable appartment has all the amenities. In the bedroom you find a large double bed plus a bunk bed. There is a modern separate bathroom with a nice walk-in rainshower, a large double vanity and lots of storage. The separate living room has a a kitchenette with a refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. You have your own separate garden. At night with good weather you can sit outsite on a beautiful terrace, reminiscing about the the past day. For families, especially with children, that want to visit the Efteling, you can leave the car here. It is just a short walk to the main entrance.
Price per night from
Take a look around
Separate living room and kitchenette
You have a separate living room and kitchenette, equipped with all comforts. Sit down on the comfortable sofa bed to read a book or watch some cable TV with international channels. You can also eat your breakfast here.
You will sleep on an excellent, extra long (180×210 cm) double boxspring bed. There is ample storage space for your clothing. Additionally there is a bunk bad for two extra sleepers. All beds are equipped with charging facilities for you electronic appliances.
The bathroom has a large walk-in rain shower. The double vanity has a large heated mirror with integrated light. There is ample storage for all your toiletries. For the little ones there is a foldable stool to be able to reach the sink and tap.
What our guests think…
Noa felt an extra birthday because of the decorated room, thank you very much!
We would love to come back!!
The place was warm, cosy, did not need anything else. We will definitely come back home all relaxed and make sure to spread the word about your ‘Nid douillet’ (cozy nest).
Have a lovely Summer
We were sorry that we had to leave the apartment after 1 night. Hopefully a longer stay next time!
Everything has been thought of and even the smallest details are top notch!! The website was also super clear, great!
We will recommend this place to anyone who wants to book this side on a holiday! And who knows, we might even come back again. It is wonderful to stay here!
We did have a bit of trouble with the smart door locks, but were very impressed with the lighting system! And everything so beautifully decorated and in tip-top order!
What do you get
Amenities & service
Bedding and linen
Nature and cycling
Verder zijn er in de omgeving ook kleinere plaatsen, zoals Heusden en Oisterwijk, die een tripje waard zijn.
- Trappist brewery ‘de Koningshoeven’ (La Trappe) with their own tasting room
- The Efteling
- Safari park ‘De Beekse Bergen’
- The Efteling golf course
For the kids there are several (covered) modern play area’s like:
- Pukkemuk in Dongen Vaart
- Monkey Town in Waalwijk
- Sfeerlijk, in Sprang-Capelle, a cozy restaurant with lovely dishes and friendly service
- De Molen in Kaatsheuvel constantly works on seasonal, surprising dishes
- Ichi Asian Cuisine in Kaatsheuvel with a mix of Japanese and other Asian cuisines
- Restaurant Jij en Ik in Waalwijk. We recommend the ‘Jij en Ik menu’ (You and Me menu) with a choice of tasty smaller dishes.
- Bistro de Leckernij in Kaatsheuvel, a cozy restaurant, serves familar dishes with local produce.
- The Guesthouse Kitchen in Kaatsheuvel
- Various Efteling restaurants
- Bij Anton, in the centre of Kaatsheuvel. You can go here for drinks or a good meal. inside or on the terrace when the weather is right.
- Grand Café Du Nord in Kaatsheuvel.
Our tip? Go and try Sfeerlijk. You can get some lovely food there in very nice surroundings for a fair price.
Art & culture
Visit Kaatsheuvel in style
We look forward to seeing you!
Are you looking for tranqulity and space? do you wish to explore the beautiful nature around Kaatsheuvel? Or do you wish to visit the Efteling talk about the exciting moments in your own private garden? You can do it all in B&B Doremi!
Send us a message…
We can’t wait to welcome you
We can’t wait to welcome you
Welcome to the World of Wonders!
Practical information and rules
All good things must come to an end…
House rules and info
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS B&B DOREMI
B&B Doremi applies the following general terms and conditions. These are in effect from the moment of reservation up to and including the stay in our B&B.
- General Terms and Conditions apply to all users of B&B Doremi, Kinkenpolder 2a in Kaatsheuvel.
- These General Terms and Conditions come into effect upon entering into a residence agreement.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions will be provided to users free of charge upon request.
- Guests must have a permanent residence or place of residence.
- The owner is not liable for damage, loss or theft of users’ property. In case of disputes, all (legal) costs are for the account of the users.
All risks related to a stay in B&B Doremi are for the account of the users.
- Damage and loss of movable and immovable property belonging to the owner must be reported immediately by the users and reimbursed to the owner.
- Guests must follow owner’s instructions.
- In case of violation of these General Terms and Conditions and inappropriate behavior, the owner can deny and/or refuse access to B&B Doremi with immediate effect, without further notice and reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
- The administration of the owner is decisive in case of mutual disagreement, unless the users can prove the contrary.
- Guests of B&B Doremi must adhere to the House Rules.
2. RESERVATION AND CONFIRMATION
- No extra costs will be charged for booking a stay at B&B Doremi.
- The accommodation agreement can be entered into orally, by telephone, in writing, by e-mail or via various booking sites.
- The lead guest must be 18 years or older and is responsible for his or her fellow guests and must have a permanent residence or residence.
- After receipt of your reservation request, B&B Doremi will send a confirmation (if space is available) and invoice and the reservation is final after receipt of payment.
- Our reservation confirmations refer to these General Terms and Conditions.
- The accommodation costs in B&B Doremi must be paid in advance. You will receive a payment request for this.
- The owner can deviate from these conditions in consultation with the user.
- You can find the rates on our website.
4. CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW
- In the unlikely event that you are unable to comply with the accommodation agreement entered into, you must report this to us as soon as possible so that we can still offer the date released to third parties.
- In case of cancellation and no show, the contractor pays a fee to the owner.
This compensation consists of:
- You can cancel free of charge up to 2 weeks before the start date.
- In case of cancellation within 2 weeks and no show on the day, 100% of the amount is due. The amount owed hereby must be transferred to the bank account number NL90ABNA0846319381 in the name of B&B Doremi. If necessary, you will receive an invoice for this. You must pay this within 14 days.
- When an advance has been paid by the contractor, it will be refunded by the owner in proportion to the above.
- In special cases we can deviate from the above rules. Consider, for example, the closure of facilities in the vicinity by the government.
- B&B Doremi cannot be held accountable by the guest or third parties as a result of damage suffered during the stay in the accommodation; the guest indemnifies the B&B Doremi against claims in this regard. B&B Doremi is not liable for malfunctions in and around the accommodation, such as malfunctions and failure of power and water supplies and technical installations, construction and/or road works in the vicinity of the B&B that have not been announced or are untimely announced.
- B&B Doremi can only be held accountable for damage that is due to the gross negligence or negligence of the B&B.
Without prejudice to the above points, the liability of B&B Doremi, if and insofar as the B&B is held legally liable for any reason with regard to the user agreement, is always limited to direct damage and any form of consequential damage is excluded. The liability of the B&B is also always limited to the maximum amount that the insurer of the B&B will pay out in the appropriate case.
- B&B Doremi accepts no liability for injury to persons and/or damage, loss or theft of property of the users.
6. KEY B&B
- B&B Doremi has electronic locks. You will receive a code before arrival. This gives you access to the B&B during the entire stay. There is therefore no key transfer and therefore no risk of a lost or forgotten key.
B&B Doremi, located at Kinkenpolder 2a, 5171SV Kaatsheuvel, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
T.J.C. van Noije is the Data Protection Officer of B&B Doremi. She can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
B&B Doremi processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
B&B Doremi processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- B&B Doremi also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
B&B Doremi takes responsibility based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of B&B Doremi). B&B Doremi uses the following computer programs or systems:
Online booking systems such as Booking.com and Roomraccoon
How long we keep personal data
B&B Doremi does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Sharing personal data with third parties
B&B Doremi does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. B&B Doremi remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by B&B Doremi and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
B&B Doremi would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
B&B Doremi takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com
The prices below are per night, excluding breakfast, but including tourist tax. We do not charge extra costs for children up to 2 years old. A cot and high chair are available.
|Number of persons||Price|
|1 or 2||€ 125|
We offer the option of an extensive breakfast, which meets various wishes. Breakfast costs € 11 per person. Coffee and tea are sufficiently available in the apartment. You can order your breakfast per day. If you stay longer than one day, you do not have to order breakfast for all days.
Dorian van Noye
This space I would like to share with you as a guest. We do this in making a very comfortable luxury appartment available to you and, if you wish, serve a wonderful breakfast. We comply with all the conditions required by the current Covid-19 regulations.